I. General information
- The Terms and Conditions regulate types, scope and conditions of online services provision by onedayinwroclaw.com managed by Piotr Lacki (hereinafter: onedayinwroclaw.com), by the company name Dreamcatcher Piotr Lacki with registered seat at ul. Szkocka 50/18, 54-402 Wroclaw. TAX identification number (NIP): 894-281-26-53, trader identification number (REGON): 361094843, who is the Operator of onedayinwroclaw.com website.
- Service provision contract is concluded at the moment of ordering a tour or purchase of other goods/services on onedayinwroclaw.com.
- Booking a tour or purchasing other goods/services available on onedayinwroclaw.com is tantamount to acceptance by the buyer the rules of hereof Terms and Conditions, without an obligation to conclude a separate contract.
- Up-to-date Terms and Conditions can be found here: onedayinwroclaw.com/terms-conditions-and-privacy-policy/
II. Kinds of goods and services available
- Tour booking and payment.
III. Tour booking
- Tour booking
1.1. Tour booking is conducted by a booking system or by a direct contact with onedayinwroclaw.com.
1.2. There are four possibilities of booking a tour:
1.2.1. Through an already registered account (or by registering it in the booking process)
1.2.2. As a ‘guest’- in that case, the customer’s account is not registered at the time of booking.
1.2.3. Through an email – the customer contacts onedayinwroclaw.com per email
1.2.4. Through a call – the customer contacts onedayinwroclaw.com per call
1.3. For the purpose of booking, the customer indicates a preferred date and time of a tour, gives his or her contact and invoice details.
- Booking procedure
2.1. The customer indicates the prefered date, time of a tour and his/her preferences regarding the tour.
2.2. onedayinwroclaw.com confirms the date and send the initial plan of the tour.
2.3. To secure the booking the customer is obliged to transfer a deposit in the amount of 50€. The customer can transfer the whole price before the tour, but it’s not mandatory.
2.4. After receiving the deposit the customer will receive the detailed plan of the tour. The customer can accept the plan of the tour or request some changes. onedayinwroclaw.com will do its best to implement all the wishes of the customer regarding the tour.
2.5. If the detailed plan doesn’t fulfill the preferences, the customer can cancel the tour at the latest 48 hours before the tour. In this case the customer will receive the deposit back within 7 days.
2.6. After this date onedayinwroclaw.com is willing to adjust the tour according to the customer’s wishes. The lack of fulfillment of all wishes can not, however, be the reason for requesting the return of the trip price.
2.1. The following means of payment are accepted:
2.1.1. Credit/debit card,
2.1.2. Bank transfer,
2.2. Within 24 hours after receiving the deposit, the customer gets a voucher with the booking details and a security code.
2.3. If the indicated tour date is unavailable, the customer will be offered another tour date. If the offered date is not accepted, the customer gets a reimbursement amounting to 100% of the tour price or the deposit.
3.1. If the customer wishes to be issued an invoice, it is kindly requested that he/she adds adequate information in the booking process and indicates necessary details (name of the company, address, VAT identification number).
3.2. The customer shall receive an electronic version of the invoice to the address indicated in the booking process within 72 hours after the tour.
3.3. An electronic version of an invoice according to Art. 106 of the Act of 11 March 2004 on the Goods and Services Tax (Journal of Laws No. 54, item 535, as amended) does not require a stamp or a signature.
- Canceling a tour and reimbursement
4.1. Every customer can cancel the tour 48 hours before the beginning of the tour. It is the latest time of a cost-free tour cancellation.
4.2. If a tour is canceled after the indicated time, but no later than 24 hours before the arranged time, the buyer shall pay 50% of the price of the tour indicated in the booking.
4.3. If the tour is canceled less than 24 hours before the indicated time or the group does not show up on the arranged date without noticing the guide, the buyer shall pay the whole price of the tour.
- In order for the website onedayinwroclaw.com to work properly, we sometimes store small files – called cookies – on your device. This is common on most major websites.
- A cookie is a small text file that a website leaves on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit it. This allows the portal to “remember” certain inputs and settings (eg, login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, and you do not need to retake them each time you visit and navigate the portal.
- Although accepting cookies is not essential to using the portal, it makes surfing more enjoyable. You may block or delete cookies, but this may interfere with some features of this portal.
- The information collected through cookies is not used to identify you and the data is completely under our control. The cookies are not used for purposes other than those mentioned here.
- Control over cookies – You can control and / or delete cookies at will. Like, learn here: aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent the storage of cookies. But then you may need to make some settings manually every time you visit a page, and you may be bothered by some of the features.
- The operator of the website onedayinwroclaw.com is Dreamcatcher Piotr Lacki, located in ul. Szkocka 50/18 54-402 Wroclaw, TAX registration number in Poland (NIP): 894-281-26-53, business number in Poland (REGON ): 361094843.
- The lastest version of the cookies policy can be found here: https://onedayinwroclaw.com/cookies/
V. Private policy
- The administrator of your personal data is Dreamcatcher Piotr Lacki with registered seat at ul. Kozia 33a/7, 54-104 Wroclaw. TAX identification number (NIP): 894-281-26-53, trader identification number (REGON): 361094843, who is the Operator of indicated onedayinwroclaw.com website, hereinafter referred to as: “Administrator”.
- You can contact with Administrator by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contract between you and Administrator, hereinafter referred to as: “Contract”, which is concluded as a result of acceptance of this Terms and conditions and for the processing of which your data is necessary.
- Your personal data is processed only for purposes related to the implementation of the Contract and to take the necessary actions before the conclusion of the Contract.
- Providing personal data is not mandatory, however, failure to do so will cause that conclusion and implementation of the Contract will be impossible.
- Your data will be kept for no longer than it is necessary, i.e. for a period of time of 90 days from the date of termination of the Contract.
- The website discoverwroclaw.eu uses scripts and software components provided and located on the servers of its business partners:
- server and hosting – zenbox.pl
- sources of traffic and ways of using – Google Analitics
- You have the right to request the Administrator to access their data, rectify it, transfer and removal, as well as the right to limit data processing.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not take you automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling.
- Cookies are being used to enhance onedayinwroclaw.com usage. Functioning of the file technology is described in details in “cookies policy” on the above-mentioned website.
VI. Tour participation conditions
- Before the tour
1.1. A voucher delivered by e-mail is a confirmation of a tour booking. All details regarding the tour and security code are indicated on the voucher. The voucher shall be printed out or shown to the guide on a mobile device before the beginning of a tour.
1.2. The guide’s contact details shall also be indicated on the voucher. Contact with the guide is possible on the day of the tour in urgent cases.
- On the day of the tour
2.1. The guide shall wait for the group in a designated place, at a set time, both of which are listed on the voucher.
2.2. In case of late arrival of a group (30 min past the booked time of the tour), an extension of sightseeing will not be possible. In such cases, the tour shall finish at the time indicated on the voucher (+ possible 30 min; after agreeing with the guide). Shortened sightseeing time shall not reduce the price of the tour.
2.2. In case of the guide’s late arrival, extending the tour up to the time of delay shall be possible. If the guide is over 30 minutes late, a discount of 25% of the price of the tour is granted.
- Termination of a tour
3.1. In special cases, when the tour is impossible as a result of health conditions and behavior of the participants (e.g. being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, lack of respect to the discussed issues, places or the guide), the guide shall have the right to terminate the tour.
3.2. In cases mentioned, the person who made the booking shall pay the entire price of the tour and lose the possibility of demanding a refund.
VII. Final provisions
- Information on onedayinwroclaw.com does not constitute a Sales Offer in the understanding of the Civil Code.
- The company Dreamcatcher Piotr Lacki does not take responsibility for flaws in functioning and disturbance in functioning of discoverwroclaw.eu that may occur due to circumstances beyond the Operator’s control.
- Should you have any complaints, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the situation and voucher details. An answer to a complaint shall be given within 14 days from the date when the online submission is received.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be announced by the company Dreamcatcher Piotr Lacki by publishing the up-to-date version on onedayinwroclaw.com.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed due to important organizational, legal or technical reasons. Information regarding changes in the Terms and Conditions shall immediately be published on onedayinwroclaw.com and sent online to the account created in the registration process. Changes in Terms and Conditions shall not concern contracts for goods/services available on onedayinwroclaw.com, which have been concluded before the day the changes enter into force. Changes in Terms and Conditions shall enter into force no earlier than 7 days after the date of their publication on onedayinwroclaw.com. If the customer does not declare that he/she disagrees with Terms and Conditions or if the customer does not withdraw from the contract for his/her service account before the date when the changes shall enter into force, onedayinwroclaw.com shall assume that the customer consents to the changes in Terms and Conditions. If the customer announces his/her disagreement before the changes enter into force, but does not momentarily withdraw from the contract for the service account, the contract shall be terminated on the day before the day the changes enter into force. In case of withdrawal from or termination of the contract under circumstances mentioned above, onedayinwroclaw.com shall delete the customer’s account without delay.
- Last Terms and Conditions update: 20.01.2019.